Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This I Believe- Ramazan Cetin - Turkey



I believe in the strength of the beliefs about honesty and goodwill of and for people.
The most ridiculous discussion in my life is to try to claim that life is not fair.
We can see many injustices.
I think, in this way, we are always wasting our time without being concious.
we can think about our beliefs and their mysterious strengths
instead of spending our time in order to prove the unfairness of life.

When we look at our beliefs about people we often think about their bad side.
All the troubles get together there,
and try to prevent us from seeing the miracles and beauty in the world.
Maybe old people called these thoughts as a Satan.
When we remove these obstacles in our life,
we could easily see that it is surrounded by miracles.
Commonly people believe that in real life, every thing is changing by another reason.

When we talk about changes and solutions, people tend to bring up
the laws of the physics and the relationship between cause and effect.
with saying that it is not possible.
So their belief is that we can't have any miracles
for changing our life quickly or effectively.
However, while we are thinking about heroes,
we couldn't point out any logical reason to understand their impossible inventions.

How could the scientists produce many things without expecting any reward?
Edison discovered the electricity, Graham Bell the phone, etc
How can we think they got what they deserved in their life?
Did they really do their job for expecting some measurable things, like money?
We believe that they did all these jobs
because of their beliefs about honesty and goodwill.
However, we all know that they could not have found any new inventions and presented
valuable thoughts without spending more time on some simple problems between people and injustices.
Also we couldn't see any unnecessary things in their life like our pessimistic thoughts.
I think they learned to look at the life from the optimistic point of view.
In all these reasons, I am trying not to lose the thought of the beauty of life.
Because of this, I saw that in my life, I can succeed
if I am aware of the beauty of life. I can't succeed, If I don't.
When I experience something new, my first task is to discover the beauty and goodness that exists.
In this way, I realize that there is no time to look for bad things there.
Sometimes this concept seems to be disturbing according to some points of view,
but I don't think so.
I prefer to change this, with the energy of thinking
about the beauty of life.
I believe that there are many good things in our world more than we realize yet.

No comments: